- Built-In Driver: This light features a built-in constant current driver, no external driver is needed.
- IEC Safety: This light is in compliance with IEC 62471 standards and has been tested in our in house IEC safety laboratory.
- SafeStrobe™ Technology: This unique technology applies safe working parameters to ensure the LEDs are not damaged by driving them beyond their limits.
- Best Lead Time: Most of our standard products ship within three business days.
- Best Warranty: 10-year warranty on most of our products.
ODLW300 OverDrive™ Linear Connect-a-Light Washdown
The ODLW300 Series features a 100% waterproof stainless-steel enclosure specially designed for the food industry and washdown environments where water and harsh detergents are present. The integrated OverDrive™ driver allows for a maximum strobe rate of 5000 strobes per second. NPN or PNP trigger signal input can be used to control the pulse of the light. The intensity of the light can be controlled via 1-10VDC analog signal line or the onboard manual potentiometer. Daisy-chain up to six ODLW300 lights together.
The Right Light for Your Application
Smart Vision Lights provides application and lighting evaluations. Contact us to speak with one of our lighting specialists.
- Illumination Type: Bright Field, Dark Field, Direct Lighting
- IP Rating: IP68
- Min Working Distance: 300 mm
- Max Working Distance: 4000 mm
- Mode: OverDrive™