At Smart Vision Lights, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and effective lighting solutions with world-class products and service.
Smart Vision Lights aims to be the preferred value-added LED lighting provider, known for its high-quality advanced innovative solutions.
This is our commitment to you.
Servant Leadership, Ethical, Innovative, Collaborative, Financially Responsible, Accountable
Smart Vision Lights is committed to these core values and most importantly that of servant leadership. This means we put the needs of others before our own. We have built our culture on these core values and commit to being held accountable to them by our business partners and customers.
Commitment to Our Customers & Partners
Focused on Innovating in Five Areas
- Innovating Trust – By offering a 10-year warranty on our standard products, our customers know they are getting a quality product.
- Innovating Technology – Smart Vision Lights was the first to offer an interior universal LED driver.
- Innovating Service – Most of our products are shipped within three business days.
- Innovating Safety – All lights are compliant to the IEC 62471 safety standard.
- Innovating Design – We offer custom lights to meet your needs.
Commitment to the Community
At Smart Vision Lights, we make it a priority to give back to our community.
Smart Vision Lights has volunteered with our local rescue mission on a number of events:
- December 2017: Serving Christmas Lunch
- February 2018-March 2018: “Fill the Baskets” Food Drive
- Fall 2018: School Supplies Drive
- November 2018: Prep Thanksgiving Dinner
- December 2018: Serving Christmas Lunch
- December 2019: Food, clothing, and toy drive
Smart Vision Lights is also a proud sponsor of the Muskegon Area Robotics Students (M.A.R.S.) team.
The goal of M.A.R.S. is to provide area students with hands-on experience building and programming robots for competitive events.
Commitment to the Environment
Smart Vision Lights is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Smart Vision Lights declares that all products, spare parts and materials manufactured and/or delivered to our customers are in conformity with regulation 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council, concerning registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemicals [REACH], including the January 16, 2020 ECHA amendment to the list of substances of very high concern [SVHC].
- All Smart Vision Lights products conform to the Declaration of Conformity for individual products and includes the requirements of the Directive (EU) 2015/863 amendment of the RoHS 3 DIRECTIVE 2011/65/EU, RoHS-Recast, Article 4(1); and do not contain any of the below-mentioned 10 Hazardous substances above the specified limits.
- Utilize a 153 kw solar panel system to generate electric for the entire facility with the goal of being a net zero facility.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and among its customers and suppliers.
- Utilize in-house cardboard shredding for packing materials
- Recycle unused cardboard packing materials
- Use reusable packaging where possible
- Print QR codes on product labels vs. printing and shipping of data sheets for all products, reducing paper.