Machine Vision Lighting Technology
Our Machine Vision Light Technology
Smart Vision Lights revolutionizes the machine vision lighting industry with a intelligent constant current driver in every machine light. A separate driver is no longer needed, all our machine vision lights have the constant current driver included in the machine light making no additional wiring necessary. Our small and extremely powerful drivers are specifically engineered for lighting machine vision camera's in the vision industry. All our machine vision lights feature a PNP and NPN led strobe light or pulse input.
Smart Vision Lights uses only high current, HB (High Brightness) LED's in our machine lights. Smart Vision Lights designs, manufactures and markets a line of products that apply the benefits of high current LED's for use in machine vision applications. All machine vision lights use standard industrial 24VDC for operation.
The SMART driver has the option to run the machine light in a constant LED illumination including analog and variable intensity control. The analog feature allows 0-100% intensity control of the machine vision light through a 0-10VDC signal. The variable feature allows 0-100% intensity control of the machine light thru an integrated potentiometer.
The OverDrive™ series of lights offer our SafeStrobe technology. This unique technology applies safe working parameters to ensure the high current LED's are not damaged by driving them beyond their limits. This is especially beneficial for overdriving today's new High Current LED's. The OverDrive™ series provides repeatable intensity control and pulsing by using a microprocessor to watch and control the power to the high intensity LED's for safe operation. The integrated OverDrive™ controller offers both NPN and PNP LED strobe light input for easy integration to today's smart cameras. Machine vision lights have high speed reaction times that offer extremely fast repeatable pulse times.
Our Machine Vision Lights Advantages are:
- OverDrive™ series are the highest output lights
- No Additional Wiring of Driver
- NPN and PNP Strobe trigger input
- SafeStrobe Technology ensures protected operation of LED's
- Wavelength Emission
- Light 5 Pin M12 Connector Pinout and Cable Wiring
- Wiring Lights for Constant Operation
- Pixel Blur
- Wavelength Graphs - White
- LED Life
- L300 Polarizer Datasheet
- Diffusers datasheet
- Diffusers datasheet
- Return Policy
- Product Max Amp Ratings
- Silicone Optics: Maximum Light Control with Minimum Cost
Articles & Application Notes
- Smart Cameras Target Automotive Inspection
- Temperature - Heat Dissipation of Light
- Power LED's for Machine Vision Lighting Photonics Spectra, February 2008
- UV Application Note - Applications and UV LED Lighting
- IR Lighting 101
- Strobe 101: LED vs Flash
- Vision System Cover Story August 2009 - Smart Vision Lights Bar Code Reading
- Pattern Projector Aids Prosthetic Marker