Innovative Illumination Summit Highlights
We at Smart Vision Lights would first like to thank all those that attended the first Innovative Illumination Summit. You helped to make this event a great success.
Highlights of the 2016 Innovative Illumination Summit
- We had over 100 people attend the inaugural Summit
- There was a total of 5 training sessions presented by the Smart Vision Lights staff
- Seven additional presenters spoke about varies trends, techniques and new products within the machine vision industry
- Eight vendors had booths and provided presentations to present their products and services
- Golf courses at the resort were top notch and with no rain, there was plenty of good weather to enjoy them
What those whom attended the event are saying about it
"I realized that light is the key for a successful vision application. Without light you can't see anything." - Alfonso Mejia, Manufacturing Engineer at Nexteer Automotive
"Lighting Symposium was a great way to learn LED techniques and discuss machine vision applications with fellow application engineers." - Bryan Stueben, Applied Controls, Inc.
Highlight Videos from the 2016 Innovative Illumination Summit
Bob Stienke - Disruptive Technology & Servant Leadership (Keynote Speaker)
Matt Pinter, Measuring & Application for Lighting
Jeff Burnstein - A3 Overview, Standards & Certification
Casey Segraves - Enlightened Illumination Techniques