Change, Cancellation and Return Policy Statement
Standard Smart Vision Lights products change or cancellation requests and fees:
- Cancellation or changes to an order or an order line item(s) before product shipment – no fee
- Cancellation or changes to an order or an order line item(s) after product has shipped, see product return policy
- Cancellation of LLP’s, Wash down products and LHP Line Scan products – 25% restocking fee of line item value
Non-Standard Smart Vision Lights Products, Special, or Custom orders:
- Cancellation or changes to an order or an order line item(s) for non-standard, special, or custom parts or products are non-cancelable.
Return Policy Statement
Smart Vision Lights offers a 30 day full credit return policy on standard products. LIGHT(S) MUST BE IN 100% NEW CONDITION TO RECEIVE FULL CREDIT. SVL must be contacted to issue an RMA number for all returns. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number clearly listed on the return packaging slip or on the return package shipping label. Please contact Smart Vision Lights Customer Service or your Business Development Manager for an RMA. Smart Vision Lights is not responsible for any shipping charges, brokerage, or import/export fees associated with the return of said items. Those seeking credit must ship items DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) and are 100% responsible for all charges related to returns.
- Product(s) returned within 30 days from the date of shipping in 100% NEW CONDITION will receive full credit.
- Product(s) returned after 30 days from the date of shipping in 100% NEW CONDITION are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Product(s) returned after 60 days from the date of shipping in 100% NEW CONDITION are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Beyond 90 days from the date of shipping, all returns must be approved by an SVL representative (contact us). Any returns beyond 90 days will have a minimum of a 15% restocking fee unless authorized by Management.
- Non-standard, special, or custom parts or products are non-returnable.
Note: All product(s) returned in less than 100% new condition will be evaluated and subjected to a remanufacturing fee. Remanufacturing fees range from 10% to 50% of the purchase price. If the product(s) are deemed not repairable by our staff, Smart Vision Lights will exercise the right to deny credit. In the case that a replacement is sent before the item(s) is returned, customers are invoiced until the item has been returned. When the item comes back to Smart Vision Lights it will be evaluated to deem whether it was defective or abused/misused. Warranty credit will be based on if the item is deemed as a manufacturing defect or not. Smart Vision Lights will exercise the option to fulfill or deny a warranty claim based on the review of the item. Products showing any signs of disassembly will not qualify for return credit. Please return ship to: Smart Vision Lights, 2359 Holton Road, Muskegon, MI 49445
* This policy is subject to change at any time, at the discretion of management.